Box Pure Air’s highly efficient plug and play solution removes air quality pollutants
PHOENIX, Sept. 24, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Home is where the heart is. Or in the case of poor air quality, where the pollution is. Seemingly benign, the air we passively breathe at home, at school, and at work can be surprisingly dangerous. Since we spend almost 10,000 hours indoors per year, leaving these hazards unchecked can potentially be deadly.
- A large part of respiratory illnesses originate from indoor air pollution.You name it, and the unclean indoor air can be the cause. As discussed in the 2010 study according to the National Institute of Respiratory Health of Mexico, “a substantial amount of respiratory illness comes from unclean indoor air.” Microscopic particles in the air can cause minor aches and pains (literally) like headaches, nausea and dizziness, and even respiratory illnesses like asthma. When it comes to prolonged exposure to volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), Cancer may result.
- Poor circulation in classrooms can lead to lower test scores.In addition to causing reportable illnesses, poor indoor air quality has been shown to lead to inferior test scores and decreased concentration in students. Recent studies carried out abroad in Israel and here in the US report that students who tested in environments with a cool breeze and good circulation performed better than those who had a stagnant air environment.
- Common household items are airborne chemical polluters.Recently, the focus on clean homes may have inadvertently made our homes more toxic. Volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) are gaseous particles emitted by highly toxic liquids or solids. Disinfectant aerosol sprays, Windex (or any generic window cleaner), even furniture polish are loaded with VOCs. Paint is also a notorious emitter of VOCs. Compared to the outdoors, indoor VOC concentrations are 2 to 5 times higher. Without adequate ventilation or air filtration, these airborne toxins are inescapable.
- Furniture can also be chemically volatile.Again, what is supposed to “help” actually hurts us. Many pieces of furniture have a fire retardant coating. While we may never be in a house fire, we are still exposed to VOCs entering the air from flame retardants. Double the exposure expected if it is an office environment, as printers, copiers and their component inks and solvents are high VOC emitters. 3D printers are especially dangerous, as the printing process spits out millions of ultrafine particles in the air. Worse yet, workplaces rarely have windows open to help dilute toxic office air, and most standard air systems do not clean the air, but only regulate its temperature.
- Standard air conditioners do not clean the air of viruses and bacteria.As mentioned earlier, the main priority of a standard heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) unit is to move the air and perhaps heat or cool it. While most buildings have air filters on the vents, most standard filters are not high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters and are not dense enough to eliminate microscopic organisms, such as the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19. While dust, hair and insects are all important to removing air, unless the existing HVAC unit has been upgraded to have an air filter with a MERV Rating of 13 years and over, viruses and bacteria only circulate more in a closed environment. MERVs, or minimum efficiency ratio values, measure the size of the particle that can pass through an air filter. Previously, only hospitals had HEPA filtration systems with high MERV ratings (12+). However, due to new information regarding the dangers of airborne virus transmission, more homes and workplaces add portable HEPA filtration units to their existing ventilation systems.
- A sick person can contaminate an entire room.Ironically enough, that cool breeze from the fan or AC unit is one of the reasons a sick person, no matter where they stand, can contaminate an entire room. Outside, the wind and endless space constantly dilute airborne contagions locally, if not sweep them all together. Indoors, hot aerosol particles exhaled by a sick person (or a healthy person, to be fair) rise and spread – naturally moving faster than the cooler ambient air. Eventually, the infected air cools and settles elsewhere, up to 60 feet from the source. If the room has some form of air circulation, this mixing is accelerated and more widespread. Considering that a cloistered contagious human will repeatedly exhale new hot, virus-laden aerosols no matter where they are, if it’s inside it is guaranteed that everyone enjoys the same second hand breath.
Despite the deluge of doom, there are many simple solutions to help prevent indoor air pollution and its surrounding complications. From simply opening windows to operating exhaust systems in the kitchen and bathroom, extending the runtime of AC units and adding portable HEPA filtration units; there are options in all price ranges. Ingenious types have been DIY their own HEPA filtration systems, although it’s probably best to trust the professionals so that you know exactly what the added filtration system is protecting. Unfortunately, there are many products claiming to purify your air, but like so many other things, many cause more harm than good.
AIRBOX products are designed, manufactured and certified to government standards, and meet the guidelines of the FDA Enforcement Policy for Air Purifiers during COVID-19, as well as Department of Education requirements ( DOE) and OSHA, CDC and ASHRAE compliance.
Box Pure Air has a highly effective plug and play solution to these problems for any size room in your home, school or office. These AIRBOX products are designed, manufactured and certified to government standards, and meet the guidelines of the FDA Enforcement Policy for Air Purifiers during COVID-19, as well as Department of Education requirements ( DOE) and OSHA, CDC and ASHRAE compliance. AIRBOX is UL Listed and uses only CERTIFIED HEPA filters in all of its Safe Air Plan applications. AIRBOX’s dynamic room purge technology dramatically improves existing room ventilation systems and can be installed in minutes. AIRBOX technology purges respiratory aerosols, including bacterial and viral pathogens, from the breathing zone and is scientifically proven to remove> 99.99% of all particles. To learn more about the additional benefits of Box Pure Air, you can visit their website.
The Apex 2.0, our industrial-sized model, has no competition in the market due to its power and superior quality, which makes it revolutionary in the field of air purification. The Apex 2.0 gives schools the ability to rid the air of harmful pathogens, but saves thousands of dollars on filters and the maintenance of five additional units. For a chance to win an Apex 2.0 for your school, enter here! That’s a value of $ 5,399! Apply today, the offer ends soon!
The references:National Institute of Respiratory Health, Mexico
American Lung Associationhttps://www.lung.org/clean-air/at-home/indoor-air-pollutants
United States National Library of Medicinehttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1745777/
Media contact: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/box-pure-airs-highly-effective-plug-and-play-solution-removes-air-quality-pollutants-301384610.html
SOURCE Air Pur box