Aura Air announces a partnership with Nuby
With the spread of Covid-19 over the past two years, air purifiers have become an integral part of many indoor spaces. Scientific Research also found that Aura Air detects, captures and kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, mold and VOCs, providing fresh air all day long. As part of this collaboration, the company’s signature products are available on Nuby’s website, including:
- A powerful all-in-one air purification and quality intelligence system that detects, captures and kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, germs and allergens through a unique 4-step purification process. Through its mobile application, users can monitor indoor and outdoor air quality in real time.
- Wi-Fi connectivity, works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Available for pre-order for $ 499 to Nuby
Aura Air Mini
- A personal, travel-friendly air purifier perfect for on-the-go so you can travel with ease and peace of mind.
- Available for pre-order for $ 179 to Nuby
Aura Air has created the world’s smartest data-driven air purification system, a system that cleans indoor air while vigilantly monitoring its quality in real time. Aura Air’s award-winning and patented technology filters and disinfects indoor air through a unique four-step purification process that captures and kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, germs and allergens. In an independent clinical trial at Sheba Medical Center, a leading Israeli medical facility (one of the top 10 hospitals in the world), Aura Air has successfully filtered and removed 99.9% of airborne coronaviruses. Founded in 2017, Aura Air now helps purify the air in homes, hospitals, schools, businesses, hotels, restaurants, buses and retirement homes in more than 50 countries around the world. Aura is headquartered at Israel with global offices in the United States and India. For more information visit www.auraair.io.
Thenûthrough™ the brand was founded by the parent company, Luv n ‘Care® in the 1970s and was dedicated to providing high quality, innovative products that take inspiration from nature and make the lives of babies and parents easier, simpler and more fun. The company’s expertise covers all the important and exciting stages that parents face as their babies develop and grow, helping them make important decisions along the journey of parenthood. Today, Nûthrough™ is distributed in over 155 countries around the world and is enjoyed by millions of babies and families around the world.
Benny To, Illume PR for Aura Air
SOURCE Aura Air